LOOKING TO RELOCATE TO A WARMER AREA?
Why don’t you try The State Of Arizona?
Here are some of the reasons why you should:
- Phoenix still has affordable housing in comparison to most major cities and metropolitan areas, such as Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, New York, Chicago, Boston, Miami………. While enjoying about the same or better income level and certainly you get the better weather and much more as a plus.
- Arizona is a state with spectacular scenery and incredible diversity. From the Grand Canyon to high mountain peaks to the deserts, Arizona is a paradise for outdoor recreations.
- 325 days of sunshine!
- Average high temperature – 85 degrees, average low temperatures – 59 degrees
- Over 30 major boating and fishing lakes. There are six lakes within 75 minutes drive of Phoenix.
- Over 5,000 private and public golf course holes.
- Phoenix is home for the largest municipal park in the world. South Mountain Park covers more than 20,000 acres.
- Phoenix was selected the “Best Managed” city by Governing Magazine in 2000.
- The area major industries are 1) high-tech manufacturing, 2) Tourism, 3) Construction
- Phoenix plays host to Super bowl and World Series events.
- Metro Phoenix is home to the Arizona Cardinals (NFL), Arizona Diamondbacks (MLB) Phoenix Suns (NBA), Phoenix Coyotes (NHL), Arizona Rattlers (Area Football) and the Phoenix Mercury (WNBA).
- Phoenix is home to many different motor sports. Included are Indy Car and NASCAR events, drag racing and boat racing.
- Greater Phoenix has enjoyed lower unemployment over time compared with most other Western regions.
If You are considering such a move all you have to do is call (480) 263-9055. Or simply fill the form below. I have teams in all of the major cities around the USA working with me to make your dream come true. I will arrange for every step of your move such as visiting and touring the Phoenix Area, listing your home, qualifying you for a new loan in the area if needed, searching and touring homes in phoenix, etc…….. What are you waiting for? Better weather, better health and certainly no depression.